Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian living in Oslo has caught the RC drift bug

Heisan!!
    Im Australian and I live in Oslo! Been living in Norway now for about 4 months doing alot of traveling and spent some time at Folgefonna snowboard camp. Now Im living in Oslo and working at a dekkcenter and im pretty bored and have nothing to do!

A few weeks ago I saw some guys drifting rc cars here in Oslo and before I left Aus a few of my friends were getting into this. It looked like heaps of fun and now i wanna give it a try!

but first a few questions!
    Where can I buy RC drift parts and chassis from in Oslo?

Where can you drift? I cant remember where I saw those guys at??? Im still a newb at finding my way around this city.

What happens when winter comes? can you still drift anywhere?

Tusen Takk any help you can give!!

Hello! my english friend. i have a car i want to sell because i dont have some much time.
    the car cost 1800 kr and its very cheap the only thing you need to drive is a powerchargher to the batteries but that can you by from me for 350 kr

this is a toy who you can have fun whit in the garage..

lock at the pictures in the link and se what you think. the car are going in 50km/h whit real tyres not drift tyres..

if you think it was nice you can call 92 46 85 90 or answer in this topic..

just call and ask about what you want.
    no questions are stupid

Hope you gonna join us
    Last edited by PrEb1; 10 October 2007, 21:22.
    Preben R. 92
    Bosted Tønsberg
    Biler: Traxxas rustle.+ TT-01 drifte oppsett,

Comment

in the winter its are happenings like indoor driving and other things. so you can drive all year.
      heres a link to the organisation www.rcdcn.no

and here are some information on norvegian.

my english is not the best
      Preben R. 92
      Bosted Tønsberg

Comment

You have a great store in the center of Oslo. Right next to the trainstation and the Oslo Spektrum. The store is called SmallSize and the address is Lilletorget 1 (www.smallsize.no). At least they have the TT-01 drift kit. You can get this kit RTR with everything you need.

When the winter comes that shitty white thing covers the asphalt so theres not to much drifting around outside so we have made an agreement with a gocart center to use one of their tracks to do som rc drifting in the wintertime. Events at this gocart center will be anounced at www.rcdcn.no and also at the drifting part of this forum.
        RC Drift Club Norway | LMBK

Comment

[quote=PrEb1;185780]Hello! my english friend. i have a car i want to sell because i dont have some much time.
          the car cost 1800 kr and its very cheap the only thing you need to drive is a powerchargher to the batteries but that can you by from me for 350 krquote]

I would be real interested yeah, what sort of chassis is it? And what motor etc?

My friends have all suggested the TT-O1, so im pretty set on getting that.

Where is this Go-kart track? is it in Oslo?

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by slipn View Post
            Where is this Go-kart track? is it in Oslo?
            Yes it's in Oslo. At an area called Alnabru. The complete address is at www.hhk.no. Remember that all RC driving there is organized by RCDCN so please do not contact them directly about RC driving there.

Since the temperature is getting closer and closer to zero and the snow is inevitably soon I would guess that info about our first meeting would come whitin 2 weeks or so.
            RC Drift Club Norway | LMBK

Comment

Thanks!
              I will get on to RCDCN for sure,
              I will have to get my RC car and get in some practise before i hit a track with you guys!!

Comment

do you want to by my Tamiya TT 01 drift car? i live in Tønsberg one and a half time driving from
                oslo. i sell it for 1800 kr its about 393,15 AUD and its ready to go whit to batteries, control +++

15 turn electro eninge and the topspeed are about 50 km/h without drift tyres for some more money you can also get a chargher who chargch the batteries for 40 min and then you can drive for 25-30 minutes..
                Preben R. 92
                Bosted Tønsberg

Comment

Preben: Tror kanskje han sier ifra om han vil ha bilen din.

Slipn: Hi, welcome to our forum. I see that you are intested in RC Drifting. The winter is coming up, and we are ready for this season. If you wan't to, we can help you with choice of car and equipment. What kind of car are you looking for, and how much money do you wan't to use on this? One of the users on this forum, "Razer", is working at Smallsize Hobbyland A/S in Oslo and Strømmen. If you talk to him, I'm sure he can fix a package for you.

Your welcome to ask any questions to me and I'm sure the other guys will help you.

Sorry for my english, hope you understand.:smile:

Drift On!

Regards,
                  Fabian Rosenberg, RCDCN.
                  Smallsize Hobbyland A/S
                  Team Losi : Spektrum

Comment

Originally posted by Fabiz View Post
                    Preben: Tror kanskje han sier ifra om han vil ha bilen din.

Slipn: Hi, welcome to our forum. I see that you are intested in RC Drifting. The winter is coming up, and we are ready for this season. If you wan't to, we can help you with choice of car and equipment. What kind of car are you looking for, and how much money do you wan't to use on this? One of the users on this forum, "Razer", is working at Smallsize Hobbyland A/S in Oslo and Strømmen. If you talk to him, I'm sure he can fix a package for you.

Your welcome to ask any questions to me and I'm sure the other guys will help you.

Sorry for my english, hope you understand.:smile:

Drift On!

Regards,
                    Fabian Rosenberg, RCDCN.
                    And if you wonder, I do have a name as well:wink: Martin that is:mrgreen:
                    Martin Sørlie - 1985
                    TLR - Absima - Spektrum
                    Darkspeed Racing
                    www.teamsmallsize.com

Comment

Originally posted by Razer View Post
                      And if you wonder, I do have a name as well:wink: Martin that is:mrgreen:
                      Which stand's in your signature.:wink:

Fabiz
                      Smallsize Hobbyland A/S

Comment

Hey Razor I sent you a PM on the kit I am looking at.

I might try to drop into the store and have a chat, I really want to find out more about where you drift here in Oslo. Aslo want to have a look at some parts too.

Comment

Hey guys are there any events coming up soon?

Comment

Originally posted by slipn View Post
                            Hey guys are there any events coming up soon?
                            The winter is coming, and we will soon start to drive at HHK in Alnabru.

Fabiz
                            Smallsize Hobbyland A/S

Comment

Sweet keep me updated!

Thanks!

Comment

(RS) Radiostyrt.no Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,683   Posts: 440,447   Members: 18,929   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, Erik-M.
                              Working...
                              X