X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slipn View Post
    Sweet keep me updated!

Thanks!
    Yes, we will write a short version with time and place in English in the future now.:razz:

Fabiz
    Smallsize Hobbyland A/S
    Team Losi : Spektrum

Comment

Some pictures from last year indoor drifting

Nikko=)
      YOKOMO DIB RED | YOKOMO WRAP UP NEXT FRD | KYOSHO INFERNO MP 7.5 | TAMIYA M-CHASSIS M-06

Comment

Some of those cars look so good! That Chaser is wicked!

Comment

Some of those cars look so good! That Chaser is wicked!
          That red Chaser is mine. Took some hours to put those stickers on the right place.
          RC Drift Club Norway | LMBK

Comment

Where do you guys recommend to practise in Oslo? Is there anywhere big enough and flat?

Comment

Where do you guys recommend to practise in Oslo? Is there anywhere big enough and flat?
              Some parking garages and parking slots can work.

Fabiz
              Smallsize Hobbyland A/S

Comment

I might have to walk around Bjølsen and search for some?

Comment

Ok I need some Norsk advise..
                  I was going to get a Tamiya TT-01D but now a second hand one has popped up on Ebay and i am considering it.

Check the link there, I have heard good hings on Hpi cars but I cant really find much info on a PRO4 ATSUSHI HARA Edition Drift RTR??

Are they good for a begineer? Easy to work on?

Any info would be great thanks!

Later!

Comment

It isn't really a "Drift RTR".
                    But the Pro4 is more than good enough, but you should have a look at the HB Cyclone in stead of this. The Pro4 is getting old, and it is a little tricky to find parts for it today.

Fabiz
                    Smallsize Hobbyland A/S

Comment

In terms of getting parts in Norway, basically all cars are a bit hard to find parts for. Tamiya, Xray and Losi would probably be your safest bet as to getting a car where parts can actually be found in your local hobbyshop.

Sorry I haven't answered your PM, been a bit busy with 1:1 drifting and work these days... I'll write you asap tonight/tomorrow...
                      Martin Sørlie - 1985
                      TLR - Absima - Spektrum
                      Darkspeed Racing
                      www.teamsmallsize.com

Comment

Hey guys, ok my friend from aus is willing to send me his drift package for a good price but some opinions.

the chasis is a hpi sprint which had some metal upgrades,

the differentials have been fine tuned??

yokomo super drift wheel and tyres,

it has got a mtroniks brushless 5800kv motor.

its also got full radio gear transmitter ( sanwa) reciever (futuba) servo

it also comes with a skyline shell, and only needs a esc to complete it

First question, what is a brushless motor? is it a good motor?
                        Is this chassis any good and are they still easy to find parts for?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
                        Thanks

Comment

Brushless is a new kind of motor technology.
                          It is great! But it's a little more expensive then standard brushed motors.
                          Parts is piece of cake to get. And I think this package sounds great. If you get the right price, go for it!

Fabiz
                          Smallsize Hobbyland A/S

Comment

Hi

I just want you to know that norway's largest indoor RC drifting arena is in Drammen. 30 min from Oslo. It open Monday , Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Look at Drammen RC Klubb in Facebook for more info.
                            You are welcome there and we will help you with setup on your car.

2 x VDF2 Blue, VDF Gold alu, VDF blue alu, Sakura D3 CS, TT01 D, M-02, M-04, HPI Sprint drift, Hpi Firestorm, Axial SCX10, 2 x Axial Scorpion AX10,
                            Inferno MP-7.5 nitro, 2 x Inferno MP-7.5 Brushless, Kyosho FW-05 nitrodrift, Mini Inferno brushless, TA SC10 4x4, 2 x TA B4.1, TA B44.1
                            DrammenRCklubb - XO Drifting - xtra old version

Comment

Originally posted by tanikdrift View Post
                              Hi

I just want you to know that norway's largest indoor RC drifting arena is in Drammen. 30 min from Oslo. It open Monday , Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Look at Drammen RC Klubb in Facebook for more info.
                              You are welcome there and we will help you with setup on your car.
                              Trenger ikke gjenopplive alle de eldste trådene kanskje?
                              Martin Sørlie - 1985
                              TLR - Absima - Spektrum
                              Darkspeed Racing
                              www.teamsmallsize.com

Comment

(RS) Radiostyrt.no Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,683   Posts: 440,447   Members: 18,929   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, Erik-M.
                              Working...
                              X