Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limfrie felger til 1/10 buggy

Jeg har designet noen limfrie felger:
    Glueless wheels for 1/10 RC cars. I may add more sizes later on if I have some tires to test with. They have 12mm hex. I haven't tried the 2WD front wheels yet. Paypal donations are welcome if you want me to continue posting my designs.. Back in the 80's many competition cars had three piece wheels and tires and didn't always require glue. I think that was a good thing because you can change tires or wheels as often as you like. The wheels have the same offset as competition wheels by Schumacher and conform to the regulations in width and diameter. The center ring is larger than the allowed 60 mm diameter, but I don't kow if that matters to the rule makers. It's hidden in the tire. The rear wheel is for both 4WD and 2WD rear wheel use. The front wheel is mainly for 4WD, but fit 2WD cars with 12mm hex as well. The wheels I printed spin perfectly true, unlike many one piece wheels out there. It's also possible to reassemble it if a tire is installed wonky, whereas glued tires are less forgiving. There are two ring sizes. Some tires need the loose ring and some the tight ring. I installed Schumacher 2.2" tires with the loose ring. I installed cheap chinese tires with the tight ring. The ring can also be resized in your slizer if you need further adjustment, like if a tire can't be assembled in the wheel. The tire will look strained with just the ring in place, but it will need to be tight to stay in place once assembled. It can be a little difficult getting the rings into some tires, like the Schumachers which are tight tires. Punch a hole in the tire carcass if you want it to breathe. The wheels require the following screws: -4x M2x6 for each front wheel -4X M2x12 for each rear wheel

(RS) Radiostyrt.no Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,683   Posts: 440,447   Members: 18,929   Active Members: 2
Welcome to our newest member, Erik-M.
Working...
X