Hva skal vi si om disse bilene?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hva skal vi si om disse bilene?

Our past is a powerful draw and in so many ways we try to capture it in order to explain it to ourselves. What started out as an exercise in model building and photography, ended up as a dream-like reconstruction of the town I grew up in. It's not an exact recreation, but it does capture the mood of my memories. And like a dream, many of the buildings show up in different configurations throughout the photos. Or sometimes, the buildings stay put and the backgrounds change. Visually, this is heading towards the realm of ART. NO PHOTOSHOP WAS USED IN THESE PICTURES. IT'S ALL STRAIGHT FROM THE CAMERA. It's the oldest trick in the special effects book: line up a model with an appropriate background and shoot. The buildings are 1/24th scale [ or 1/2 inch equals a foot ]. They are constructed of Gator board, styrene plastic, Sintra [ a light flexible plastic that can be carved, and painted ] plus numerous found objects; such as jewelry pieces, finishing washers and printed material. There are also two books available entitled: Elgin Park -An Ideal American Town and ELGIN PARK - Visual Memories of Mid-Century America in 1/24th Scale
    I-Iarald Ekkje$tøI - http://www.ombk.org
    sigpic
    For n'te gang Sofus, trykk F5...

KULT !
    Han har brukt mye tid og penger på modeller
    1/5 HPI BAJA 5T M/Race Ported 30,5cc , 1/8 HONG NOR SPEED 9.5, 1/10 HPI SPRINT 2 DRIFT, 1/10 HPI NITRO 3 RS4 EVO+, PRATHER AGGRESSOR 2 m/ OS 46, ART-TECH SPORTSTER m/ MINI-TITAN MOTOR, Twister 160 m/ Mathe 35ccm

Comment

Utrolig bra! Her er det snakk om ekte lidenskap.
      Når man er for gammel til å være et dårlig eksempel, nøyer man seg med å gi gode råd.

Comment

Er ikke bare modeller og miljø som er eksepsjonelle her... Fyren kan fotografere også
        Tom I. Arntsen - Radiostyrt.no - Modellflynytt.no - Modellsalg.no
        - NiceShot.no

Comment

Imponerende! Utrolig stilig!
          Roy Christian H. 88' mod, Mo i Rana
          RC-ansvarlig ved Lekehjørnet Mo AS og nestleder i Arctic Circle RC Club.
          HPI Savage X 4.6 Big Block m/revers og HPI Sprint 2 Flux

Comment

Hva skal vi si om disse bilene?

ehhh...de er gamle...
            As kid i had a FG, now i`m a man and have a MCD.
            Spektrum DSM racing system, MCD Racerunner Evo3,comp.Ultimate .W/Re-load`s Edition TS Reedcase 30.5cc

Comment

(RS) Radiostyrt.no Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,683   Posts: 440,447   Members: 18,929   Active Members: 2
            Welcome to our newest member, Erik-M.
            Working...
            X