Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanwa Dash 2 Vintage radio ?

Hei

Driver med litt julekos, skal bygge en 2010 modell Tamiya Sandscorcher, og har fått tak i en Sanwa Dash 2 radio jeg skal bruke i den.

MEN var det ikke slik at de gamle Sanwa mottagerne har en annen konfigurasjon på servokablene =? En dagens standard ?Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0224.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	789109Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0223.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	789108

Har ikke lyst til å ødelegge den gamle mottakeren se.....

Noen som vet ?
    Tor Erik Wold Futaba 4PK Xray T4 Losi Ten SCTE

Husk: Google er din venn, alltid!

It's a decent enough radio set, still perfectly usable. But a few notes...

That Sanwa Dash radio set receiver does not have BEC, so you can't use the non-BEC Tamiya electronic speed controller (TEU-101BK) with it unless you use a seperate battery eliminator regulator, or use a non-Tamiya electronic speed control with BEC.

And note as well that the pins on the receiver where the servos attach have a couple of the wires swapped compared to what moden Futaba style gear uses. So if you plug an electronic speed control into it, you will have to use a needle to remove and swap a couple of the pins from the plug that goes into the receiver. From memory, the old Sanwa servos have the red wire in the outside, black in the middle, and the ESC has red in the middle, black on the outside. You have to swap these on the ESC plug.

I did this with the Sanwa radio gear in my Frog. I have a TEU-101BK, with Tamiya Sanwa BEC unit, and swapped the wires around on the ESC where it plugs into the receiver. Works great.

- James

I got my Super Champ in today and after looking at the transmitter, Im not sure what batteries go in it? I know this is probably a stupid question, but it doesent look like D or C batteries will work
    sigpic Kenneth Skulstad
    70 mod. med dilla på Tamiya: Pajero, Blackfoot, Brat, SRB, M38, FAV, WW2, High-Lift, Grasshopper, Lunchbox, Street Rover, XR311, Stadium Blitzer, Hotshot, F-150, CC-01, CR-01, TT-01, M-chassis, TLT, F103RM, FF-03 Volvo 850. Traxxas: Slash 4x4, Slash XL-5, E-Maxx, Stampede. Venom Creeper. Axial: SCX10.

Comment

Takker

Comment

Hmm ? følger jo med en ESC på SandScorcher 2010, men kan ikke den brukes ?? er jo ledning fra den som er 2 pol batteriledning ?

Noen som vet det ?

Ups glemte å google

Comment

Den røde kontakten med 2 ledninger må også kobles på, dette er for at regulatoren skal virke, omtrent bare Tamiya regulatorene som må ha 2 kontakter for å virke.

Kobl den til en ledig kanal på motakeren, eller en y kabel hvis du bare har 2 kanaler/hull i motakeren.

Mulig de2 2 tappene i enden av den røde kontakten må kuttes av for å passe i motaker eller i en hun kontakt..
          Masse Tamiya...... DX3.0
          http://www.norcc.com/

Comment

(RS) Radiostyrt.no Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,683   Posts: 440,447   Members: 18,929   Active Members: 2
          Welcome to our newest member, Erik-M.
          Working...
          X