Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KT-19 Problem

Heisann.
    Me er ein gjeng som har starta med Mini-Z. Nokre av desse har gått til innkjøp av dei nye MR-03s bilane med KT-19 radio.
    Me har problem med to av desse radioane. Ved påslag, går bilen for fult i revers, og stoppar dersom ein trykkjer inn gasshendel. Bilane stoppar og om ein skrur av radio.

Nokon som kan hjelpe?
    Edvin Johannessen (75-mod)

Mener jeg leste noe om en "nullstille" rutine på forumet på www.mini-zracer.com
    Får ikke sjekka det akkurat nå, desverre...
    mini-Z i Vestfossen. Eiker RC Klubb

"This car is getting increasingly faster than my thoughts"
    -
    Röhrl

Comment

Takk for tipset.
      Fant om side dette på ei tysk side som fungerte.

KT-19 Factory Mode Setting

1. Adjust ST.TRIM to center position, and G.SPD L to max. position of anticlockwise direction

2. Insert the TX battery, hold CH1 (steering hand wheel) to max. right position and hold CH2 (throttle) in full brake position, then turn on the power! The LED indicator will become quick twinkling, it means you've already entered to the factory mode

3. Release CH1 (steering) and CH2 (throttle) to return its neutral position

4. Restore the factory default setting of CH1 – turn on the steering hand wheel to the left max. → right max. → left max. again → right max. again.
      Then release the hand wheel to finish the setting of CH1

5. Restore the factory default setting of CH2 – pull/push the throttle trigger to full throttle → full brake → full throttle again → full brake again.
      Then release the trigger to finish the setting of CH2

6. Adjust G.SPD L to max. position of clockwise direction to memory the setting. Then the LED indicator will turn to constant light (no twinkling)

7. Power off and on the TX again! The factory default setting finished.
      Edvin Johannessen (75-mod)

Comment

(RS) Radiostyrt.no Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 39,683   Posts: 440,447   Members: 18,929   Active Members: 2
      Welcome to our newest member, Erik-M.
      Working...
      X